Last Updated on 4 April 2019
- Victorian Aspirant Principal Assessment - Privacy Collection Notice
Victorian Aspirant Principal Assessment - Privacy Collection Notice
- The Bastow Institute of Educational Leadership (Bastow) is a branch of the Victorian Department of Education and Training (the Department). Bastow develops and delivers the Victorian Aspirant Principal Assessment (VAPA) in collaboration with the University of Melbourne.
- The primary purpose of Bastow and the Department collecting your personal information is to facilitate:
a. your application to participate in VAPA as a candidate or assessor;
b. your involvement in VAPA; and
c. the evaluation of VAPA.
- Bastow may provide this information to any service provider contracted to develop or deliver VAPA for the purpose of assisting in its design, delivery or promotion.
- Information may also be disclosed to third parties to evaluate the effectiveness of VAPA.
- Your contact details may be provided to teaching and corporate staff within the Department to facilitate further professional development opportunities.
- If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be eligible to participate in VAPA.
- An individual may request access to their personal information held by Bastow and request its correction if inaccurate. For this, or any other enquiry, please contact Bastow on (03) 8199 2900.