Next IntakeNot scheduled
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Develop self-awareness for critical reflection and inquiry to improve practice, address challenges and create opportunities for growth.
This elective builds your awareness of your own emotional intelligence and introduce self-management strategies to build inspiring and productive relationships with others.
This is one of 6 electives in our learning specialist suite designed to support newly appointed learning specialists excel in their role.
Designed for learning specialists.
Over 4 months, you are expected to engage in and contribute to:
- 2 workshop days
- in-school investigations, evidence gathering and context analysis
- ongoing professional discussions and learning with your colleagues and leaders
- online learning including discussions, collaboration and sharing of resources with members of your learning community.
By participating in this elective, you will develop an understanding of:
- the importance of emotional intelligence and how your actions impact others
- strategies to influence and inspire others
- strategies to question and reflect upon personal and professional development
- how to lead ethical, respectful and collaborative learning
- how to courageously and effectively lead yourself and others in new learning and pursue challenges
- how to articulate and model a high level of self-awareness to engage in critical reflection and analysis
- how to build and sustain productive and professional relationships with others
- how to inspire and sustain the advancement the professional capabilities of colleagues by modelling continuous learning and reflective practice.
Fully subsidised for appointed learning specialists in Victorian government schools.
03 8199 2933