AudiencePrincipal classBusiness manager
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Understand how effective procurement practices can help achieve your school objectives.
School Procurement provides an overview of procurement policies, process and risk within the school environment.
Explore the Department's principles and methodologies that underpin procurement in Victorian government schools.
You'll leave with a better understanding of how to successfully manage your school’s purchasing activities.
School Procurement supports the 'Professional leadership' priority area of the Victorian Education State Framework for Improving Student Outcomes (FISO).
School Procurement is Module 11 in the Strategic Management for School Leaders suite, which supports the Department of Education and Training's commitment to lifting the organisational performance of schools.
Designed for principal class members, business managers and staff who are involved in school procurement.
This workshop is designed and delivered by the Schools Procurement Branch.
Over 2 hours, you will:
- unpack Department procurement tools and resources
- explore the end-to-end procurement process.
You will learn about:
- procurement policies, procedures and principles
- the end-to-end procurement process, including:
- how to identify your school's purchasing needs
- undertaking a market analysis
- market engagement methodologies
- supplier selection
- the Purchase to Pay process
- contract and performance management
- Department procurement tools and resources.
David Ly (Regional)
Schools Procurement Branch
03 4113 7466
Bella Di Lullo (Bastow)
03 9084 8582