AudiencePrincipal classBusiness manager
Next IntakeNot scheduled
ModeFace to face
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
This module provides an overview of how to develop effective safety management within the school environment.
Module 8 in the Strategic Management for School Leaders suite supports the Department of Education and Training's commitment to the public sector values of integrity, accountability, respect, leadership, impartiality and responsiveness across the organisation.
1-day workshop developed and delivered by the Employee Safety and Wellbeing Branch.
By participating in this module, you will develop an understanding of:
- occupational health and safety (OHS) roles and responsibilities
- navigating the OHS management system
- positive school climate and the benefits to the school environment
- mental wellbeing
- developing a positive wellbeing environment
- dealing with identified mental health issues
- risk assessment methodology and group activities
- WorkSafe and health and safety representatives
- where to find assistance.
03 9097 1085