AudiencePrincipal classBusiness manager
ModeFace to face
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
This module focuses on practical approaches to managing your workforce successfully to develop a culture of high expectations that supports your school’s vision for continuous improvement in student outcomes.
It focuses on practical solutions to managing your workforce successfully by developing a culture of high expectations, moving from vision to successful accountability using effective feedback processes and decision-making strategies.
Module 7 in the Strategic Management for School Leaders suite supports the Department of Education and Training's commitment to the public sector values of integrity, accountability, respect, leadership, impartiality and responsiveness across the organisation.
1-day workshop developed and delivered by the Principal Support Unit in the People Division.
By participating in this module, you will develop an understanding of:
- how building clear school vision and role clarity with stakeholders underpins effective accountability and feedback practices
- the relationship between school values and a whole school culture of high expectations and performance
- how effective decision making results in good people management
- the dynamic nature of effective decision making practices
- strategic planning, role clarity, accountability, performance and development processes
- a range of workforce management issues, in particular managing various leave entitlements of employees.
03 9637 2415