Literacy Information Session
FeesDET fully subsidised
The Literacy Information Session will explore Bastow’s Literacy Suite. This suite currently comprises 5 unique professional learning opportunities including:
- Literacy Leader Induction – Secondary
- Leading Literacy
- Leading Literacy for Networks
- Literacy Master Trainer
- Literacy Data Assessment and Practice.
This interactive session is an opportunity to understand how Bastow literacy professional learning can support exemplary literacy teaching and improve student outcomes in your school. Real-world examples of learner journeys and in-depth discussion will contextualise the learning outcomes of each offering.
The webinar will support you to strategically plan your workforce development in literacy for 2020 and beyond. It will also highlight other opportunities provided by the Department, including Middle Years Literacy and Numeracy Support and the Literacy Teaching Toolkit.
Designed for principal class members. System leaders, including Senior Education Improvement Leaders and Education Improvement Leaders, and literacy leaders may also benefit from attending.
A 60-minute interactive webinar hosted by Bastow's literacy professional learning provider Wilcob Education.
There are multiple sessions scheduled for both primary and secondary school audiences. You only need to register for 1 session.
By participating in this webinar, you will understand:
- how the offerings in Bastow’s Literacy Suite can support improved literacy outcomes for students.
- which of Bastow’s literacy offerings is most relevant to your school’s Annual Implementation Planning goals
- the differences in learning outcomes and audiences for all Literacy Suite offerings
- the interplay between Bastow professional learning and other Department initiatives.