Leading Numeracy Orientation
Next IntakeNot scheduled
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
The Leading Numeracy Orientation will equip numeracy and mathematics leaders ('numeracy leaders') with the knowledge to lead numeracy improvement in their school. The webinar will explore the range of resources, tools and professional learning opportunities available to you.
You will have opportunities to seek clarification and ask questions about your role as a numeracy leader and connect with your peers across Victoria.
Numeracy leaders will be supported to engage in effective numeracy improvement planning with their principal.
Designed for numeracy and mathematics leaders.
A series of 2 90-minute webinars hosted by Narissa Leung which will include an opportunity for discussion.
By participating in this webinar, you will develop a deeper understanding of:
- current priorities in numeracy
- the range of professional learning opportunities, resources and tools available to schools
- your role of as a numeracy leader
- how to plan for effective numeracy improvement
- how to determine your developmental pathway as a numeracy leader.