Next IntakeOn demand
Duration6 hours of coaching over 6 months
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Enhance your leadership capability with on-demand professional coaching.
Leadership Coaching offers professional coaching that will challenge and support you to be a highly effective leader, and empower you to reach greater levels of performance.
You will be supported by an expert coach to:
- reflect on your current leadership practice
- set clear goals and focus in on your professional practice and growth
- develop your leadership capabilities.
Coaching provides you with an opportunity for short-term focused support to move forward on a strategic priority, specific topic or challenge.
Delivered in partnership with Growth Coaching International.
All coaches are highly experienced, accredited executive coaches, possess significant educational leadership experience, and participate in regular reflective practice and professional update sessions.
Designed for principal class members, including acting principals and assistant principals.
Those in acting roles will need a minimum of 3 months remaining in their appointment to participate and complete all coaching sessions.
You will have access to 6 hours of coaching over 6 months.
The program allows you to manage when and how you access the support, either online or via telephone.
It is expected that you will be allocated a coach within 2 weeks of submitting your application.
- enhance your leadership capability by reflecting on your current leadership practice
- be challenged to think of new ways to enhance your leadership knowledge and skills
- identify goals and areas for further development
- gain greater focus to develop your leadership capabilities.
Note: Leadership Coaching is an opportunity to focus on leadership development and does not cover technical skills, for example, financial or risk management. For professional development in skill-based areas explore Strategic Management for School Leaders.
Fully subsidised by the Department of Education and Training for Victorian government school participants.