Lead, Empower and Thrive with Emotional Intelligence
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Enhance culture and wellbeing at your school through emotionally intelligent leadership.
Now more than ever the school environment calls for emotionally intelligent leadership.
This course, designed for principals, will help you to lead with confidence.
You’ll be supported to understand yourself and others so that you can better connect, communicate and influence. You’ll also learn to improve your wellbeing so you can remain centred under pressure and project greater leadership confidence.
Start 2022 feeling refreshed and ready to lift your team’s spirits and move your school forward.
Designed for principals.
This program has been designed by Dr Ben Palmer from Genos International and is facilitated by acclaimed Genos facilitator Trevor Torrance.
This online course is led by an instructor and comprises six 2-hour sessions held over 6 weeks.
The course involves:
- experiential activities (both individual and small group)
- breakout sessions
- practical tools and techniques to apply in your work between sessions.
You will receive a detailed participant workbook with links to multiple resources.
You will learn how to:
- enhance your understanding of the science of emotions and explore the powerful impact emotions can have in schools
- evolve your understanding of yourself and others so that you can better connect, communicate and influence
- improve your wellbeing so you can remain centred under pressure and project greater leadership confidence
- enhance your skill at positively influencing the way others feel and enhancing the emotional culture of your school.
Fully subsidised by the Department of Education and Training for Victorian government school participants.