Next IntakeNot scheduled
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Learn to lead with an educational focus and inquire through research to promote deep student learning within an innovative and collaborative culture.
This elective develops your understanding to lead, develop and enact a plan that is clearly aligned with your school’s priorities to improve curriculum planning, delivery and assessment.
This is one of 6 electives in our learning specialist suite designed to support newly appointed learning specialists to excel in their role.
Designed for learning specialists.
Over 4 months, you are are expected to engage in and contribute to:
- 2 workshop days
- in-school investigations, evidence gathering and context analysis
- ongoing professional discussions and learning with your colleagues and leaders
- online learning including discussions, collaboration and sharing of resources with members of your learning community.
By participating in this elective, you will develop an understanding of:
- how research creates new knowledge, informs practices and improves teaching and learning
- how to access current educational pedagogical research, disseminate and enable adoption
- how to enable a culture of innovation and improvement in teaching
- best practice curriculum design, delivery and assessment strategies which support school-wide improvement.
Fully subsidised for appointed learning specialists in Victorian government schools.
03 8199 2933