Inspire: Local Leaders
Next IntakeTerm 2, 2022
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Build your school leadership capabilities to make a difference in your school and area, and to succeed as a leader.
The Inspire: Local Leaders program provides high potential leaders with the foundational capabilities required for school leadership.
The program develops the knowledge and skills you need to start making a difference in your school and ensures you are well-trained, well-networked and well-prepared to succeed as a leader.
Designed for emerging leaders - teachers with up to 5 years of teaching experience who are interested in developing as leaders.
Inspire is delivered online over 7 months by trained facilitators who have completed the Inspire: Facilitator Training course.
Inspire: Local Leaders program
By participating in this program, you will develop an understanding of:
- a school leader’s role and sphere of influence in regards to lifting student outcomes
- the foundation principles and theory of leadership
- techniques for improved emotional intelligence and how it influences performance, self and leading and working in teams
- how to develop relationships that build staff capacity to improve curriculum, pedagogy and assessment and work effectively with parents and the broader school community
- evidence and data and how they can be used to drive change in teacher practice and student outcomes
- leading change, including managing resistance to change and mobilising resources
- a personal leadership plan including your movement into leadership roles.
Applications for Inspire will open in Term 1, 2022. Express your interest now to be notified when applications open.