Implementing Talent Management
AudienceSystem leaderPrincipal class
Identify and foster talent in your school or network.
Learn how to implement the rigorous and transparent Talent Management Framework (TMF) to strategically identify, develop and support leadership potential in your school or network.
This course will enable you to successfully use the TMF tools and resources, which were co-designed with teachers, principals and regional managers.
The facilitators will work with you and your leadership team to build capacity, consider diversity when succession planning and create opportunities for a distributed leadership approach in your school or network.
Implementing Talent Management supports the 'Professional leadership' priority area of the Victorian Education State Framework for Improving Student Outcomes (FISO).
Implementing Talent Management is Module 12 in the Strategic Management for School Leaders suite, which supports the Department of Education and Training's commitment to lifting the organisational performance of schools.
Designed for Victorian government principal class members and Senior Education Improvement Leaders (SEILs).
Principals and SEILs are encouraged to attend with another member of their leadership team to ensure there is capacity to implement the TMF approach quickly in their school or network.
Facilitated online workshops
Online workshops are delivered in 2 sessions (5 hours in total).
- explore the TMF tools and resources
- develop an implementation plan that aligns with your school or network context
- establish connections with colleagues and a coach to ensure you are supported to successfully execute your implementation plan.
You’ll gain knowledge and understanding of:
- how the TMF works
- the value of adopting the TMF approach and its impact on your:
- leadership culture
- professional capability development
- succession planning.
You’ll develop the skills to:
- develop a clear TMF implementation plan, including identifying key stakeholders
- use the TMF tools and resources in your school or network
- effectively implement the TMF in your school or network.
This course is significantly subsidised by the Victorian Department of Education and Training.
Co-contribution: $66 (incl. GST) for Victorian government school participants.
Travel and accommodation subsidies are not available for Implementing Talent Management.
Bastow is supporting school systems – nationally and internationally – to implement the TMF. To find out more about how Bastow can support your school system, contact email@example.com
For general enquiries regarding Implementing Talent Management, contact:
Bella Di Lullo
03 9084 8582