Implementing Talent Management
AudienceSystem leaderPrincipal class
ModeFace to face
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Research indicates that student outcomes cannot be improved without highly capable leaders. The Talent Management Framework (TMF) provides leadership teams with a rigorous and transparent approach to identify, develop and support high potential leaders.
Developed in consultation with principals, teachers and regional managers, the TMF tools and resources are powerful and easy to use.
'It was a great framework for learning more about our leaders and the roles that may suit them. There were questions I wouldn't typically have had the opportunity or thought to ask, which were really helpful. The whole process is well thought out and logical to use. [The TMF] has helped my school to make decisions on future leadership roles in the school.' – Principal feedback
Module 12 in the Strategic Management for School Leaders suite supports the Department of Education and Training's commitment to the public sector values of integrity, accountability, respect, leadership, impartiality and responsiveness across the organisation.
Designed for leadership teams, principal class and School Educational Improvement Leaders.
This 1-day workshop is supported with online resources and a TMF coach.
By participating in this module, you will:
- develop a comprehensive understanding of how the TMF works
- understand the value of the TMF approach on your leadership culture, professional capability development and succession planning
- develop the confidence to use the supporting tools and resources in your school or network
- have a clear TMF implementation plan for your school or network (including clarity on who will be involved)
- have established connections with colleagues and a coach to ensure you're supported to successfully implement the TMF.
Fully subsidised for Victorian government school participants.
After completing this module you will have access to online resources and support from a coach.