Implementing Talent Management
AudienceSystem leaderPrincipal class
ModeFace to faceOnline
Identify and foster talent in your school or network.
Research tells us student outcomes cannot be improved without highly capable leaders.
Learn how you can take a strategic and straightforward approach to talent management in your school or network.
In this workshop, you'll explore tools and resources that support you to implement the Talent Management Framework (TMF), a rigorous and transparent framework to identify, develop and support high potential leaders.
Implementing Talent Management supports the 'Professional leadership' priority area of the Victorian Education State Framework for Improving Student Outcomes (FISO).
Implementing Talent Management is Module 12 in the Strategic Management for School Leaders suite, which supports the Department of Education and Training's commitment to lifting the organisational performance of schools.
Designed for Victorian government principal class members and Senior Education Improvement Leaders (SEILs).
Principals and SEILs are encouraged to attend with another member of their leadership team to ensure there is capacity to implement the TMF approach quickly in their school or network.
Over half a day, you will:
- explore the elements of the TMF
- develop an implementation plan that aligns with your school or network context
- establish connections with colleagues and a coach to ensure you're supported to successfully execute your implementation plan.
This online discussion is scheduled for 8 weeks after the workshop.
Over 1.5 hours, you will discuss:
- how the TMF tools and resources have worked for your school or network
- the conversations you have had with your leadership team
- whether any new potential has been recognised.
You’ll gain knowledge and understanding of:
- how the TMF works
- the value of adopting the TMF approach and its impact on your:
- leadership culture
- professional capability development
- succession planning.
You’ll develop the skills to:
- develop a clear TMF implementation plan, including identifying key stakeholders
- use the TMF tools and resources in your school or network
- effectively implement the TMF in your school or network.
This course is significantly subsidised by the Victorian Department of Education and Training.
Co-contribution: $66 (incl. GST) for Victorian government school participants.
The co-contribution covers ongoing access to resources and tools, follow-up coaching and catering.
Travel and accommodation subsidies are not available for Implementing Talent Management.
If you are interested in having this workshop delivered in your network, or you are a principal from the catholic or independent school sector, email Geri Wild at email@example.com
Bastow is supporting school systems – nationally and internationally – to implement the TMF. To find out more about how Bastow can support your school system, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries regarding Implementing Talent Management, contact:
Bella Di Lullo
03 9084 8582