Emotional Intelligence for Leadership Excellence in Schools
AudienceLeading teacherTeacherPrincipal classEducational support staffEarly childhood professional
LocationBastow, 582 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne
ModeFace to face
Cost$99 incl. GST
Join us for a one-day workshop hosted by Tony Swainston exploring how emotional intelligence supports excellence in school leadership.
Discover how emotional intelligence can improve your ability to understand your effect on others, your success as a leader and your enjoyment of life.
You will have the opportunity to learn:
- what emotional intelligence is, and its impact on students and staff
- how to assess and develop your own emotional intelligence
- how good leaders and teachers demonstrate deep levels of emotional intelligence
- practical strategies to support the learning back in your school and classroom.
Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to:
- improve your personal performance
- enhance your communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- take your leadership success to the next level.
Places are limited.
Tony Swainston is an experienced business and educational trainer and consultant. He worked as a teacher and leader in secondary schools for 20 years before joining the UK Department for Education as an adviser on continuing professional development for educators.
In 2006, Tony set up his own consultancy company and has since worked in more than 20 countries around the world, delivering training and consultancy in the business and education sectors.