Digital Communications for Schools
AudienceLeading teacherTeacherEducational support staff
Next IntakeNot scheduled
ModeFace to face
Successful digital communication depends on using the right tool, to send the right message at the right time.
Digital Communications for Schools will focus on:
- defining your school’s key messages
- learning how to create better digital content that support online engagement with target audiences.
- understanding social media channels
- getting the most out of your online school software (e.g. Compass)
- improving your school website
- creating a realistic communications calendar and action plan for successful digital communication.
This workshop is for staff who are either involved in or have an interest in online school communications.
During this 1-day workshop you will undertake hands-on activities and hear from 3 industry experts.
All participants will be asked to complete a short survey prior to the course to identify their unique needs and challenges with digital communications.
By participating in this workshop, you will:
- develop your knowledge of effective digital communications
- gain an understanding of your audiences and their unique needs
- create an action plan to support your school’s unique requirements.
The course fees are significantly subsidised by the Department of Education and Training.
Co-contribution: $330 (incl. GST) for each Victorian government school participant
See Fees and financial support for more information.
03 8199 2984