Create: Middle Leaders
Next IntakeTerm 2, 2022
The Create: Middle Leaders program equips middle leaders with the confidence and capabilities necessary to influence and lead improvement in classroom and pedagogical practices in their school.
You will develop the skills to effectively lead teams to support improved student achievement, engagement and wellbeing.
Designed for middle leaders, including teacher leaders, leading teachers, learning specialists, Middle Years Literacy and Numeracy Specialists (MYLNS), literacy and numeracy leaders, curriculum coordinators and Professional Learning Community (PLC) leaders.
By participating in this program, you will develop the knowledge and understanding to:
- reflect on your leadership approach and role to identify dispositions, strategies and resources that can help you be more impactful
- increase your capacity to strategically support colleagues and teams to work more effectively and extend your ability to cultivate relational trust
- participate in the development of professional learning community to sustain and extend your practice and wellbeing
- identify and critically engage with emerging research, professional networks, resources and strategies to improve your leadership practice
- further your capacity to lead a school-based change endeavour through analysis, research, planning, assessment, improvement and reflection.
Applications for Create will open in Term 2, 2022. Express your interest now to be notified when applications open.