Bricks and Mortar Asset Management
AudiencePrincipal classBusiness manager
Next IntakeTerm 4
ModeFace to face
FeesDET fully subsidised
This module provides technical leadership and training in school asset management, including:
- planned and reactive maintenance
- compliance and safety requirements
- rolling facilities evaluation
- joint use agreements
- school capital works procedures.
Focuses on day-to-day asset management, with an emphasis on identifying and managing key risks in a school such as specific asbestos and occupational health and safety training.
Module 4 in the Strategic Management for School Leaders suite supports the Department of Education and Training's commitment to the public sector values of integrity, accountability, respect, leadership, impartiality and responsiveness across the organisation.
1-day workshop developed by the Victorian School Building Authority and facilitated by experienced school leaders.
By participating in this module, you will develop an understanding of:
- planned and unplanned maintenance
- essential services and annual contract compliance
- planning and entitlement tools
- shared use facilities
- environmental sustainability in schools.
You will need your edugate credentials to register for this course.