- Middle Leaders Conference
DatesTuesday 2 July
LocationBastow, 603-615 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne
Fees$129 incl. GST
Bastow’s inaugural Middle Leaders Conference gives you – as an established educational leader – the opportunity to actively cultivate your leadership capability.
Keynote speaker, Holly Ransom, and our expert practitioners share their valuable insight, experience and skills to help you to succeed as a leader and inspire you to create meaningful change.
This one-day conference is a unique opportunity for you to:
- develop effective communication skills
- learn how to build a culture of collaboration in your leadership team
- explore strategies to maintain wellbeing in a changing and complex work environment
- identify tools to assess the capability and readiness of your leadership team
- develop strategies to manage rapid change
- learn to use data and evidence for effective decision making.
Be prepared to:
- hear first-hand from principals about their leadership journey
- gain real insight into the challenges and rewards of being a principal
- investigate the capabilities you need to succeed and thrive in senior leadership
- network with your peers and other leaders
- earn 6 hours of professional learning towards your teacher registration.
This conference is designed for Victorian government primary and secondary school teachers who are currently in a formal leadership role. For example, leading teachers, learning specialists or teachers leading a team of colleagues, such as a professional learning, year-level or curriculum team.