- Emerging Leaders Conference
DatesMonday 1 July
LocationBastow, 603-615 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne
Fees$129 incl. GST
Exploring your potential
Bastow’s Emerging Leaders Conference is an exciting and challenging experience for aspiring and emerging school leaders.
Join your fellow aspiring and emerging leaders from all over Victoria to learn and reflect on your educational leadership journeys.
Keynote speaker, Samantha Gash, and our expert practitioners share their experiences to capture your imagination, inspire you to follow your dreams and help you become a successful future leader.
This one-day conference is a unique opportunity for you to:
- understand what leadership in education involves
- develop effective leadership knowledge, skills and strategies
- personalise your leadership learning
- identify leadership possibilities and connect your learning to your school context.
Be prepared to:
- be empowered to start – or continue – your leadership journey
- add to your leadership repertoire and learn about the skills you need to be a great leader
- network with your peers and future leaders
- earn 6 hours of professional learning towards your teacher registration.
This conference is designed for Victorian government primary and secondary school teachers who demonstrate high potential for leadership, or have demonstrated their capability, potential and desire to move into a more formal leadership position within their school. They are looking to develop their leadership skills and deepen their understanding of the drivers of improved school performance.