This year’s program focuses on inspiring strong instructional leadership that delivers real improvements to student outcomes. Workshops are aligned to the Framework for Improving Student Outcomes (FISO) priorities:
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Community engagement in learning
- Professional leadership
- Positive climate for learning.
For help identifying the most appropriate workshop for your school, contact your Senior Education Improvement Leader.
The conference is your chance to engage with an exceptional line-up of over 15 local and international expert practitioners during workshops and explore the most effective ways to connect your work to available key resources.
Choose from an extensive selection of hands-on workshops, including:
- Visible Learning with John Hattie
- Rigour,motivation and engagement for teachers and leaders with Dr Barbara Blackburn (Canada)
- Preparing young Australians for a rapidly changing world of work with Dr Jan Owen
- Student voice, agency and leadership with Dr Russell Quaglia (USA)
You can also download a copy of the Education State School Leadership Conference program (PDF 266KB).