Authentic Assessments with Microsoft Forms
AudienceEducational support staffTeacherTeacher leaderPrincipal class
Next Intake10 September
FeesDET fully subsidised
Authentic Assessments with Microsoft Forms is an introduction to using Microsoft Forms and Teams as remote learning assessment tools.
Microsoft Forms can be used to create assessments for students, features automatic marking and has built-in analytics which can be used to evaluate student responses.
Data captured with Microsoft Forms can be exported to Excel for additional analysis or marking. Microsoft Forms is supported by PowerPoint, OneNote and Stream, and is also integrated into Teams Assignments.
Facilitated by Troy Waller from Microsoft, in collaboration with staff in the Department of Education and Trainings’ Curriculum and Assessment Branch, Digital Learning Services Unit.
Over 1-hour you will:
- learn how to use Microsoft Forms and Teams to distribute and mark remote assessments
- explore the functionality of key Microsoft programs including PowerPoint, OneNote and Stream with Forms.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions.
- about the features of Microsoft Forms
- how to design and create assessments for online learning using Microsoft Forms
- how to access in-built analytics features
- how to export your data to Excel for additional analysis or marking.