Leading School Teams Online
AudienceTeacher leaderPrincipal class
Next IntakeMultiple intakes
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Leading School Teams Online introduces you to the fundamentals of facilitating effective online sessions – including meetings, workshops and professional development – with your school team.
This is an interactive workshop, purposefully designed for small groups to ensure you have the opportunity to practise learnings.
Leave feeling better prepared to develop and lead online sessions tailored to your context and needs.
Recommended pre-reading: Leading School Teams Online: Resource guide (PDF 319KB)
Over 45 minutes, you will:
- practise facilitation skills using WebEx
- explore techniques that build confidence
- identify appropriate tools to support effective facilitation
- discover how you can get the most of your meetings and team members online.
You’ll gain knowledge and understanding of:
- how to plan an online session, including a fit-for-purpose agenda
- hardware and software requirements
- what effective online facilitation looks like
- how to improve engagement and contribution from your team.