Supporting your Team’s Mental Health and Wellbeing through Times of Uncertainty
AudienceTeacherTeacher leaderBusiness managerPrincipal classSystem leader
Next IntakeMultiple webinars
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Leaders play an important role in helping their team feel safe and supported. One of the biggest drivers of staff feeling psychologically safe at work is knowing their manager has their back.
This webinar is led by psychologists who unpack how to create a feeling of safety for your team and how to identify if a team member needs additional support.
View the Supporting your Team’s Mental Health and Wellbeing through Times of Uncertainty tip sheet for more information.
Designed for managers and leaders across schools, corporate and regional staff.
Over 1-hour, you will:
- gain an understanding of the different ways people respond to traumatic events and uncertainty
- learn practical strategies for building a culture of trust and psychological safety
- get tips on recognising the early warning signs of poor mental health
- unpack a four-step approach to check in on the wellbeing of your staff
- look at tools to help look after yourself whilst looking after others.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, you can access a recording of a previous session. You will need to enter the password Safeandwell2020 to access the recording.
To register, visit Health and Wellbeing webinars.
You will need your edugate credentials to register and access the tip sheet.