Principal Health and Wellbeing
Next Intake4 June
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Focus on your wellbeing and lead a healthy school culture.
This highly practical course enables you to identify your role in leading wellbeing within your school and community.
Principal Health and Wellbeing moves beyond simplistic strategies to help you to examine your wellbeing and the impact your leadership has on your own and others’ wellbeing.
The course engages deeply with your context and motivating beliefs to develop and implement an alternative action plan. You’ll focus on better health and wellbeing and the direct benefits for your school.
Designed for principal class members.
Over 6 months, you will participate in 6 online workshops.
Each workshop will explore a specific area of wellbeing:
- Workshop 1: Unpacking mental models of wellbeing and leadership
- Workshop 2: Understanding personal wellbeing and how to implement habits that make a difference
- Workshop 3: Understanding 7 drivers of personal wellbeing as a leader – Part 1
- Workshop 4: Understanding 7 drivers of personal wellbeing as a leader - Part 2
- Workshop 5: Building a culture of wellbeing: Preparing for the fundamentals of a healthy school environment
- Workshop 6: Building a culture of wellbeing: implementing and evaluating your school’s wellbeing plan
You will engage in a pre- and post-course diagnostic to measure improved practice and thinking about wellbeing as a leader.
You’ll develop the skills to:
- be more self-protective when facing situations and decisions that may impact your health and wellbeing
- be more aware of the relationship between your mental models, values and behaviours, and of how to actively adapt your thinking
- lead a culture of wellbeing in your school.
Bella Di Lullo
03 9084 8582