Online Safety – Risk and Protective Factors
AudienceTeacherTeacher leaderPrincipal classTeam
Next IntakeMultiple intakes
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Online Safety – Risk and Protective Factors covers the latest online safety research, case studies and teaching strategies to help you integrate online safety into your teaching and student wellbeing programs.
This webinar is developed and facilitated by the Office of the eSafety Commissioner.
Designed for primary and secondary teachers, counsellors, psychologists and teaching support staff.
Over 90 minutes, you will:
- participate in live discussion
- undertake professional readings
- complete an online assessment.
You’ll gain knowledge and understanding of:
- the key skills young people need to protect themselves from online risks
- available resources to support online safety education
- current trends in technology and the latest online safety research.
This webinar addresses the following Australian Professional Standards for Teachers:
- 4.4. Maintain student safety
- 4.5. Use ICT safely, responsibly and ethically
Teachers who complete the webinar will receive a certificate for 2 hours of professional learning.