Leading Wellbeing in Times of Crisis
Next IntakeMultiple intakes
FeesDET Fully Subsidised
A structured and interactive forum for principals to collectively lead their wellbeing.
Leading Wellbeing in Times of Crisis is a series of facilitated online forums that provide an opportunity to collaboratively explore various topics on health and wellbeing.
Each forum comprises a mix of theory, discussion, group activities and reflection tasks.
Designed for principal class members.
Over 10 weeks, weekly 90-minute online forums will be facilitated by a wellbeing expert.
Each forum will explore a specific area of wellbeing:
- Forum 1: Defining the leader you want to be through all stages of crisis
- Forum 2: Your strengths under pressure
- Forum 3: Your behaviour and coping strategies under pressure
- Forum 4: Thriving not just surviving - stress management
- Forum 5: Presence - what is your job today?
- Forum 6: The hero's journey, Part 1: Exploring hope, efficacy, resiliency and optimism
- Forum 7: The hero's journey, Part 2: Exploring hope, efficacy, resiliency and optimism
- Forum 8: The science of happiness
- Forum 9: Manage your mindset: Adopting the habits of healthy thinkers
- Forum 10: Building renewal into your life - energy management
To extend your learning and continue conversations outside of online forums, you will have access to a:
- moderated peer learning platform
- school wellbeing hub
- monthly wellbeing challenge calendar
- guide to team wellbeing check-ins, routines and rituals
- 30-day gratitude challenge
- 30-day journaling challenge.
You’ll gain knowledge and understanding of:
- the theory, skills and tools to proactively manage your own wellbeing during times of crisis
- mindsets and behaviours that will support you and the teams you lead
- how to foster a collegiate approach to wellbeing.
Bella Di Lullo
03 9084 8582