Help us build the Academy
The Victorian Government recently announced a major investment in developing a specialist entity dedicated to enhancing teaching and school leadership excellence in Victoria.
Through the design and delivery of specialised professional learning programs, the Victorian Academy of Teaching and Leadership will improve student outcomes by increasing the effectiveness and impact of teaching and school leadership practice in our schools.
This represents a significant step forward in elevating the status of the profession and provides an exciting opportunity for you to be part of an important education reform.
Several rewarding job opportunities are now available to support the establishment of the programs and core services at Bastow, as we transform into the Academy.
If you would like to be part of this exciting project, consider one of the following jobs now open for application via the Jobs and Skills Exchange (Victorian Public Service login required):
- Senior Project Officer – Generalist x3 (closing 19 October 2021) – also on Careers@VicGov and Seek
- Senior Project Officer – Finance (closing 19 October 2021) – also on Careers@VicGov and Seek
- Project Officer – Generalist (closing 19 October) – also on Careers@VicGov and Seek
- Facilities Officer (closing 19 October) – also on Careers@VicGov and Seek
- Project Officer – Procurement (closing 19 October) also on Careers@VicGov and Seek
- IT Project Officer (closing 19 October) also on Careers@VicGov and Seek.
Contact us if you would like to be notified when opportunities become available.